Benefits Of A VOIP System For Your Business:
- Lower Costs: On average landline phone systems cost businesses an average of $50 per line each month, this rate only includes domestic calls. While VOIP plans are available for less than $20 per line.
- Fax over IP: Fax over IP eliminates the high costs of long distance calls, as well as improves compatibility between machines and reliability of service.
- Scalability: This is one of the benefits of VoIP which supports your efficiency and productivity while remaining highly cost effective at the same time. VoIP systems allow you to add a line as you hire a new employee and eliminate lines in the case of downsizing. You’re only paying for what you need.
- Multi-Functionality: VOIP is more than just making and receiving calls, it incorporates other communication services like instant messaging, presence information, teleconferencing, video conferencing, receiving voicemail and faxes through email.
- Secure: Compared to a traditional phone connection, VOIP is much more secure. This phone system is encrypted, making your calls and data more secure.
- Accessible and Flexible: VoIP systems are becoming more and more popular with companies with multiple locations or offices. In fact, if your business grows and you have to relocate, re-routing a phone line is a non-issue. Additionally, they’re great options for remote employees and those whose jobs require them to travel often.
Are you interested in implementing VOIP? Call us for a free consultation and we can help create your vision!